Ministry Needs List
This ministry operates strictly on faith. Our needs are supplied by generous donations from people like yourself. If you would like to donate something on our list that is either new or in good usable and working condition please contact us by e-mail and someone will contact you to arrange drop-off or pick-up.
**Please note that due to our shortage of staff and storage, we sometimes get more than we can handle and will ask you to please share it with other like ministries and agencies.
NEW SCHOOL SUPPLIES
- Notebooks and Binders
- Pens, rulers, pencil, erasers, pencil sharpners
- Crayons, Markers, Colored Pencils
- Glue sticks
- New Toys and games for our Christmas Outreach
- New Children’s winter coats, hat, gloves and scarves
- High Chairs
- Bouncy Seats
- Portable Pack & Play Pens
- Infant Carriers
- New Toys
- SPECIAL NOTE: Due to strict Government Safety Regulations we no longer accept car seats of any kind.
- Newborn – Size 6x
- Crib Sheets & Blankets
- Crib Mobiles
- Disposable Diapers (Newborn-1 year)
- Snowsuits, sweaters, shoes
“ARMS of HOPE” HOMELESS OUTREACH
- Travel size toothpaste, shampoo and body wash, hand lotion
- Bars of soap
- Stick or Roll-On Deodorant
- New men’s crew or tube socks size 10-13.