Great Commission “Family Home of Hope” Orphanage in Carrefour, Haiti
If you are interested in donating towards the lists below, please use our “Donate” button to the right and be sure to put a note in the memo area designating your funds to the Urgent Needs List. Please note that we are unable to put monies toward one specific item since multiple donations come in for the list. You can be assured that ALL monies donated for the Urgent Need List will be used to purchase the needed most item first. This priority can change if an emergency arises. Any amount of funds left over will be directed to the next item on the list.
Urgent Needs List
RefrigeratorPROVIDED – A great big shout out and THANK YOU to the Shelton Intermediate School Teen Corp! They have donated $1,000 to purchase a refrigerator as one of their Random Acts of Kindness in honor of the students and staff of Sandy Hook Elementary School. Any remaining funds after the refrigerator’s purchase will be used toward food for the orphanage. These teens are amazing! We can’t wait to come back from our trip and give them an update with pictures. 1 Bunk Bed ($250)PROVIDED – Thank you Promise Land Church of God Bookstore for purchasing our last set.
- Vehicle (Preferably Two – 7 Passenger Vans in good running condition)
- New Shoes -black dress shoes for school and sneakers in various sizes for kids age 5-13 ($15 will purchase one pair of shoes)
- School Uniform w/new school shoes (Children are not allowed to attend school without a uniform. $50 will purchase one uniform, under clothes, socks and shoes for a child)
- School Supplies ($30 will purchase 1 Backpack and school supplies)
- School Tuition and Books ($100 per child)
- Generator ($500)
- Computers for homework
TV with DVD Player to help learn English– RECEIVED Digital Camera– RECEIVED
- Electric Fans